Trial Search Results
An Observational Study of the Ethnic Impact of Patients Undergoing Second (2nd) Line Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Using Pemetrexed
This large, non-randomized observational study is being conducted to provide data about the impact of ethnic origin on outcomes and resource utilization during the 2nd line treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in a routine medical care setting.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Eli Lilly and Company
- Drug: Pemetrexed
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) (any histologic type)
- Stage IIIB or IV disease
- Should have had 1 line of chemotherapy for Metastatic disease
- Adequate hematologic, hepatic and renal function
- Measurable or evaluable disease
- Pregnant or lactating females
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study