Trial Search Results
Erwinase Master Treatment Protocol
The purpose of this study is to make Erwinase available to patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) who have had previous allergic reactions to certain formulations of L-asparaginase.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Collaborator: Fisher Bioservices
- Drug: Erwinia L-asparaginase
- Patient must give written informed consent to receive Erwinase.
- Patient must be treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Patient must have either systemic hypersensitivity reactions to native (Elspar) or
pegylated E.coli asparaginase (Oncaspar). This includes patients with generalized rash
with or without anaphylactic symptoms, or patients with previously documented local or
systemic reactions to E.coli derived L-asparaginase.
- Previous allergic reaction to Erwinia L-asparaginase (Erwinase)
- Previous acute pancreatitis
- Pregnant or lactating woman
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study