Trial Search Results
Pre-surgical Detection of Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma (ccRCC) Using Radiolabeled G250-Antibody
This is a multicenter Phase III study to demonstrate the diagnostic utility of 124I-cG250 PET/CT pre-surgical imaging in patients with operable renal masses.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: 124-Iodine-cG250 (124I-cG250)
- Procedure: CT
- Subject is over 18 years of age.
- Presence of a renal mass.
- Scheduled for surgical resection of renal mass (partial or total nephrectomy, open or
- Expected survival of at least 3 months.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status < 2.
- The following laboratory results should be within the following limits within the last
2 weeks prior to study day 1:
- Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥ 1.5 x 109/L
- Platelet count ≥ 100 x 109/L
- Serum bilirubin ≤ 2.0 mg/dL
- Aspartate aminotransaminase (AST) ≤ 2.5 x ULN
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) ≤ 2.5 x ULN
- Serum creatinine ≤ 2.0 mg/dL (calculated creatinine clearance >45 ml/min)
- Negative serum pregnancy test; to be performed on female patients of childbearing
potential within 24 hours prior to receiving investigational product. All females of
childbearing potential must indicate intent to avoid pregnancy and must use an
accepted, effective method of contraception for the duration of the study.
- Recovered from toxicity of any prior therapy.
- Able and willing to give valid written informed consent.
- Metastasis of primary tumor other than Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC).
- Prior history of malignancy within the last 5 years.
- Prior exposure to murine proteins or chimeric antibodies.
- Intercurrent medical condition that may limit the amount of antibody to be
- Intercurrent medical condition that renders the patient ineligible for surgery.
- New York Heart Association Class III/IV cardiac disease.
- History of autoimmune hepatitis.
- Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, or immunotherapy within 4 weeks prior to 124I-cG250
infusion on day 1.
- Mental impairment that may compromise the ability to give informed consent and comply
with the requirements of the study.
- Lack of availability for immunological and clinical follow-up assessments.
- Participation in any other clinical trial involving another investigational product
within 4 weeks prior to enrolment.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Allergy to iodine, hyperthyroidism, or Grave's Disease.
- Known allergic reaction to human serum albumin.
- Contraindication for contrast-enhanced CT or PET/CT.
- Contraindication to potassium iodide intake (see package insert).
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study