Trial Search Results
Prospective Observational Epidemiologic Study of Maraviroc's Safety
The study will assess if use of maraviroc along with an optimized background regimen of antiretroviral drugs in usual clinical practice is as safe as using only an optimized regimen of antiretroviral drugs.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Maraviroc along with an optimized background antiretroviral drug regimen
- Drug: Optimized background antiretroviral drug regimen without maraviroc
- Treatment experienced, HIV-1 infected patients
- 18 years or older
- Receive an approved assay for determination of HIV-1 tropism
- Pregnant or lactating
- Using CCR5 inhibitor other than maraviroc
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study