Trial Search Results
Study of Pasireotide in Patients With Rare Tumors of Neuroendocrine Origin
This study will assess the effectiveness and safety of pasireotide long-acting release in patients who have rare tumors of neuroendocrine origin.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: pasireotide LAR
- Male and Female Patients at least 18 years old
- Patient who have rare tumors of neuroendocrine origin, such as tumors of the:
2. pituitary glands
3. Nelson syndrome
4. ectopic-ACTH secreting tumor
- Patients who have failed standard of care treatment or for whom no standard of care
- Signed Informed Consent
- Patients with active gallbladder disease
- Patients with any ongoing or planned anti-neoplastic or interferon therapy
- Poorly controlled diabetes mellitus
- Female patients who are pregnant or lactating, or are of childbearing potential and
not practicing a medically acceptable method of birth control
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria may apply.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study