Trial Search Results
Real-Time kV Imaging vs. Real-Time 3D Patient Surface Tracking for Head & Neck Cancer
To determine if a new optical system that can track a patient's movement during treatment can be used to measure motion and allow for motion adjustments in order to decrease the amount of healthy tissue that receives radiation without limiting our ability to cure cancers using radiation.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Varian Medical Systems
- Procedure: Radiotherapy
- Procedure: Align RT
- Patients with HNC undergoing radiation therapy at Stanford University
- Age >= 18 years old
- Radiation course >= 4 weeks duration
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
- Factors such as claustrophobia inhibiting use of thermoplastic mask immobilization
- Patients who are pregnant or nursing, which preclude them from undergoing active
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study