Trial Search Results
Pharmacokinetic and Safety Study of SPARC1023 Alone and in Carboplatin Combination
This study investigates a new formulation of paclitaxel (sold as Taxol), known as paclitaxel injection concentrate for nano-dispersion (PICN). This study is currently enrolling in Part A- 2, for patients with cholangiocarcinoma, a type of cancer that starts in the bile ducts or other biliary tract tissues. This is primarily a phase 1, safety, toxicity, and pharmacokinetic (drug levels) study.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Limited
- Drug: SPARC1023 I
- Drug: SPARC1023 II
- Age ≥18 years
- ECOG Performance Status ≤ 1.
- Estimated life expectancy of at least 12-weeks;
- Measurable disease as per RECIST guideline (Version 1.1);
- Any malignancy within past 5-years, except non-melanoma skin cancer, cervical
intraepithelial neoplasia, or in situ cervical cancer
- Known hypersensitivity to the study drugs
- Treatment with any anti-cancer agents within 28 days of study entry
- Presence of clinically evident active CNS metastases, including leptomeningeal
involvement, requiring steroid or radiation therapy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study