Trial Search Results
PMP-300E (Smart Watch): Portable Monitoring Device Study
Validation of Portable Monitoring Device PMP-300E for Identification of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: PMP-300E
- Device: In-lab PSG
Inclusion Criteria:Inclusion Criteria:
- Age 18 and over.
- Require a sleep diagnostic study by physician's order.
- Able and willing to provide written informed consent.
- Able to speak and read English.
Exclusion Criteria:Exclusion Criteria:
- Participation in another interventional research study within the last 30 days.
- Unstable medical or psychiatric conditions that would interfere with the demands of
the study or the ability to commit to follow-up assessment. Examples include unstable
congestive heart failure, neuromuscular disease, cancer, and renal failure.
- Chronic respiratory failure or insufficiency with suspected or known neuromuscular
disease, moderate or severe COPD or other pulmonary disorders, or any condition with
an elevation of arterial carbon dioxide levels (> 45 mmHg) while awake or participants
qualifying for oxygen therapy (arterial saturation 88% for more than five minutes).
- Consumption of ethanol more than 4 nights per week. (CAGE criteria)
- Use of recreational drug within the past 12 months.
- Women who are pregnant or currently lactating.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study