Trial Search Results
North American Mitochondrial Disease Consortium Patient Registry and Biorepository (NAMDC)
The North American Mitochondrial Disease Consortium (NAMDC) maintains a patient contact registry and tissue biorepository for patients with mitochondrial disorders.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Patients diagnosed with or suspected to have a mitochondrial disorder
- Adult carriers of known mitochondrial DNA mutations
- Patients with laboratory analysis indicative of a mitochondrial disorder.
- Medical information and tissue samples are also accepted from deceased individuals who
fulfill the above criteria.
- Patients not suspected of having a mitochondrial disorder
- Patients not suspected of carrying a mitochondrial DNA or nuclear DNA mutation that
affects mitochondrial function.
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study