Trial Search Results
Phase 1/2, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of NEOD001 in Subjects With Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis
Dose escalation study to determine the maximum tolerated dose of NEOD001 in approximately 30 subjects with AL amyloidosis. Expansion phase to evaluate safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of NEOD001 in 25 additional subjects at the maximum tolerated dose.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Prothena Biosciences Ltd.
- Drug: NEOD001
Phase 1/Phase 2
1. Males and females aged ≥18 years;
2. ECOG performance status (PS) 0-2;
3. Diagnosis of systemic AL amyloidosis (subjects with non-AL amyloidosis are not
4. Received at least one prior systemic therapy, which may include stem cell transplant,
for AL amyloidosis;
5. Have adequate organ function;
6. Ability to understand and willingness to sign informed consent prior to initiation of
any study procedures.
1. Secondary or familial amyloidosis;
2. Life expectancy of < 3 months;
3. Symptomatic multiple myeloma;
4. Hypersensitivities to other monoclonal antibodies;
5. Known HIV infection;
6. Women who are lactating;
7. Any other condition or prior therapy, which in the opinion of the PI, would make the
subject unsuitable for the study.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study