Trial Search Results
ECHELON-2: A Comparison of Brentuximab Vedotin and CHP With Standard-of-care CHOP in the Treatment of Patients With CD30-positive Mature T-cell Lymphomas
This is a double-blind, randomized, multicenter, phase 3 clinical trial to compare the efficacy and safety of brentuximab vedotin in combination with CHP with the standard-of-care CHOP in patients with CD30-positive mature T-cell lymphomas.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Collaborator: Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Drug: brentuximab vedotin
- Drug: doxorubicin
- Drug: prednisone
- Drug: vincristine
- Drug: cyclophosphamide
- Patients with newly diagnosed, CD30-positive mature T-cell lymphomas
- Fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG)-avid disease by PET and measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status less than or equal to 2
- History of another primary invasive malignancy that has not been in remission for at
least 3 years
- Current diagnosis of primary cutaneous CD30-positive T-cell lymphoproliferative
disorders and lymphomas or mycosis fungoides
- History of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML)
- Cerebral/meningeal disease related to the underlying malignancy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study