Trial Search Results
A National Study of the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
This survey will address important research, practice, and policy questions: How does Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) impact participants' general health, their health behaviors, and their need for health care utilization? Who benefits most from the CDSMP program? Are predicted gains maintained over a six and twelve month period? Can critical clinical changes be seen for those who are diabetic?
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Behavioral: Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshop
- Age 18 or over
- Has a chronic health condition
- Attending a Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshop at a designated host site in the
- Speaks English or Spanish
- For blood test portion of study: have type 2 diabetes
- Do not meet inclusion criteria
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study