Trial Search Results
Study of Brentuximab Vedotin Combined With Bendamustine in Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
The purpose of this research study is to obtain information on the effectiveness and safety of a drug called brentuximab vedotin when given in combination with another drug called bendamustine. The study will consist of a Phase 1 (safety) cohort followed by a Phase 2 (expansion) cohort.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
- Drug: brentuximab vedotin
- Drug: bendamustine
Phase 1/Phase 2
- Histopathological diagnosis of classical Hodgkin lymphoma
- Failed standard front-line therapy
- Measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm as documented by radiographic technique
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status less than or equal to 2
- Received prior salvage therapy, including radiotherapy
- Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, biologics, and/or other treatment with immunotherapy not
completed 4 weeks prior to first dose of study drug
- Concurrent use of other investigational agents
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study