Trial Search Results
Efficacy and Safety Study of Bimatoprost Sustained-Release (SR) in Participants With Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
This study will evaluate the efficacy and safety of bimatoprost SR in participants with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. The study includes a 12-month treatment period with an 8-month extended follow-up.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Bimatoprost SR
- Drug: Active Comparator: Timolol 0.5%
- Other: Sham: Applicator Without Needle
- Drug: Timolol Vehicle (placebo)
-Diagnosis of either open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension in each eye and both eyes
require IOP-lowering treatment.
- Previous enrollment in another Allergan Bimatoprost SR Study.
- Eye surgery (including cataract surgery) and/or any eye laser surgery within the past
6 months in the study eye
- Anticipated need for laser eye surgery in either eye within the first 52 weeks of the
- History of glaucoma surgery
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study