Trial Search Results
Safety and Efficacy of Bimatoprost Sustained-Release (SR) in Patients With Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
This study will evaluate the efficacy and safety of bimatoprost sustained-release (SR) in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. The study includes a 12-month treatment period with an 8-month extended follow-up.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Bimatoprost sustained-release
- Other: Sham
- Drug: Timolol
- Drug: Timolol Vehicle (placebo)
- Diagnosis of either open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension in each eye and both eyes
require IOP-lowering treatment.
- Previous enrollment in another Allergan Bimatoprost SR Study
- Eye surgery (including cataract surgery) and/or any eye laser surgery within the past
6 months in the study eye
- Anticipated need for laser eye surgery within the first 52 weeks of the study duration
- History of glaucoma surgery
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study