Trial Search Results
Feasibility Neurocognitive Outcome After Transplant
This pilot study will primarily be evaluated by feasibility and adherence to an iPad-based neurocognitive intervention program. It will secondarily be evaluated by performance on the neurocognitive testing post-transplant and change in performance in subsequent years.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Behavioral: Cognitive rehabilitation program
- All patients must have a histologic or cytological diagnosis of ALL treated with stem
cell transplantation. There are no restrictions on prior therapy.
- Patients must be between the ages of 6 years and 21 years of age (inclusive), but
there will be no discrimination based on gender, race, creed, or ethnic background.
The age limits are set at 6 years of age in order to ensure that patients will be able
to participate in these specific cognitive rehabilitation tasks. ECOG/KPS will not be
- Patient and/or parents/guardians as appropriate must sign an informed consent, be
mentally responsible, able to understand and willing to sign a written informed
- Subjects with significant concurrent medical complications that in the judgment of the
Principal Investigator(s) could affect the patient's ability to complete the planned
trial. There are no therapy restrictions or restrictions regarding the use of other
- Pregnant patients will be excluded.
Ages Eligible for Study
6 Years - 21 Years
Genders Eligible for Study