Trial Search Results
Feasibility 3D Perfusion Ultrasound for Liver Cancer SABR Planning and Response Evaluation
The purpose of this study is to prospectively analyze the value of 3D ultrasound perfusion imaging for treatment planning, the prediction of therapy success, and to monitor the treatment response in patients with a primary or metastatic liver tumor undergoing radiation treatment.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: perflutren lipid microspheres
- Diagnostic Test: 3D ultrasound
- Ability to understand and willingness to sign the written informed consent document
- Patient with primary liver tumor or metastasis scheduled for Stereotactic Ablative
- Patient is at least 18 years of age. No gender/race-ethnic restrictions.
- Performance status (ECOG) between 0-3
- History and Physical done within 4 weeks of enrollment.
- Patient has previously been enrolled in and completed this study.
- Known right to left cardiac shunt, bidirectional or transient.
- Patient has any medical condition or other circumstances which would significantly
decrease the chances of obtaining reliable data, achieving study objectives, or
completing the study and/or post-dose follow-up examinations.
- History of hypersensitivity to the contrast agent perflutren
- History of pulmonary hypertension
- Patients who are pregnant or are trying to become pregnant
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study