Trial Search Results
A Phase 1b/2, Multicenter, Open-label Study of ACP-196 in Subjects With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM)
A Phase 1b/2, multicenter, open-label study designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ACP-196 in subjects with recurrent GBM who have progressed after 1 or 2 prior systemic treatment regimens.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Acerta Pharma BV
- Drug: ACP-196
Phase 1/Phase 2
- Histologically confirmed GBM at first or second recurrence after concurrent or
adjuvant chemotherapy or radiotherapy (must have received temozolomide).
- Radiographic demonstration of disease progression by MRI following prior therapy.
- ECOG performance status ≤ 2.
- Life expectancy ≥ 12 weeks.
- Completion of all prior anticancer therapy before first ACP-196 dose.
- Three or more prior lines of systemic therapy for GBM.
- Significant cardiovascular disease.
- Evidence of bleeding diathesis or coagulopathy.
- Requires urgent palliative intervention for primary disease.
- History of stroke or clinically significant intracranial hemorrhage within 6 months
before first dose of study drug.
- Breastfeeding or pregnant.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study