Trial Search Results
A Trial of TTI-621 for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies and Selected Solid Tumors
This is open-label, Phase 1a/1b trial of TTI-621 in subjects with relapsed or refractory hematologic malignancies and selected solid tumors that will be conducted in 3 parts (dose escalation, expansion to solid tumors, and expansion to T cell lymphomas). Part 3 Expansion will be conducted at Stanford to further evaluate the safety and efficacy in patients with T-cell lymphomas.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Trillium Therapeutics Inc.
- Drug: TTI-621
- Drug: TTI-621 plus Rituximab
- Drug: TTI-621 plus Nivolumab
1. Advanced measurable malignancy
2. Adequate hematologic status
3. Relapsed or are refractory following at least 2 prior systemic therapeutic attempts (1
prior systemic attempt for PTCL). For CTCL, extracorporal photochemotherapy (ECP) will
be considered a systemic therapy. Local radiation and topical agents are not systemic
4. Adequate coagulation function
5. Adequate hepatic function
6. Adequate renal function
1. Known, current central nervous system disease involvement or untreated brain
2. Allogeneic transplant within 30 days prior to the planned start of treatment or
subjects with active graft-vs-host disease with the exception of Grade 1 skin
3. History of hemolytic anemia or bleeding diathesis
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study