Trial Search Results
A Study of FCX-007 for Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (RDEB)
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety of FCX-007, evaluate C7 expression and the presence of anchoring fibrils resulting from FCX-007 and to analyze wound healing as a result of FCX-007 administration in subjects with RDEB. Funding Source- FDA OOPD
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Castle Creek Biosciences, LLC.
- Genetic: FCX-007
Phase 1/Phase 2
1. Phase I (subjects 1 through 6): Eighteen (18) years or older.
2. Phase II (subjects 7 through 12): Seven (7) years or older.
2. Diagnosis of recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB)
3. NC1/NC2 Status (to be tested for if unknown)
4. Subjects, who are, in the opinion of the Investigator, able to understand the study,
co-operate with the study procedures and are willing to return to the clinic for all
the required follow-up visits
1. Medical instability limiting ability to travel to the investigative center.
2. Active infection with HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C
3. A positive study specific immunofluorescence result
4. Evidence of systemic infection
5. Current evidence of metastatic squamous cell carcinoma at the site to be injected
6. Known allergy to any of the constituents of the product
7. Active drug or alcohol addiction
8. Hypersensitivity to type of anesthesia chosen
9. Receipt of a chemical or biological study product for the specific treatment of RDEB
in the past six months
10. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
11. Abnormal clinically significant laboratory result
12. Clinically significant abnormalities on NCI toxicity scale
Ages Eligible for Study
7 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study