Trial Search Results
Evaluation of Intensive Management Patient Aligned Care Team
This evaluation will examine the feasibility, implementation, and effectiveness of a quality improvement intervention-Intensive Management Patient Aligned Care Team (ImPACT)-for high-risk patients.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
VA Office of Research and Development
Collaborator: Veteran Affairs Office of Patient Care Services
- Other: ImPACT
- Patient receives care from one of 14 primary care providers (MDs, NPs) who have at
least three half-days of clinic per week
- Total VA healthcare costs in the top 5% for VA Palo Alto facility during the 9-month
eligibility phase (10/1/11-6/30/12) AND/OR
- Risk for one-year hospitalization in November 2012 in the top 5% (using the VA's Care
Assessment Need risk-prediction algorithm)
- Enrollment in VA's mental health intensive case management program, home-based primary
care, or palliative care programs
- Recipient of inpatient care for over half of the 9-month eligibility phase
- Total VA healthcare costs in the lowest cost decile in the 9-month eligibility phase
- Risk for one-year hospitalization in November 2012 in the lowest risk quartile (using
the VA's Care Assessment Need risk-prediction algorithm).
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study