Trial Search Results
Phase 2 Study of ISIS 681257 (AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx) in Participants With Hyperlipoproteinemia(a) and Cardiovascular Disease
This is a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study to evaluate the safety, including tolerability, of ISIS 681257 and to assess the efficacy of different doses and dosing regimens of ISIS 681257 for reduction of plasma Lipoprotein(a) [Lp(a)] levels in participants with hyperlipoproteinemia(a) and established cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Drug: ISIS 681257
- Drug: Placebo
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Clinical diagnosis of CVD defined as documented coronary artery disease, stroke, or
peripheral artery disease
- Lp(a) plasma level ≥ 60 mg/dL
- Must be on standard-of-care preventative therapy for other than elevated Lp(a) CVD
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Within 6 months of Screening: acute coronary syndrome, major cardiac surgery, or
- Within 3 months of Screening: coronary, carotid, or peripheral arterial
revascularization, major non-cardiac surgery, or lipoprotein apheresis
- Heart failure New York Heart Association (NYHA) class IV
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 80 Years
Genders Eligible for Study