Trial Search Results
Standard PET/CT vs. Digital PET/CT
The investigators wish to determine if standard and digital PET/CT scanners provide equivalent results for disease detection and diagnosis.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Diagnostic Test: Digital PET/CT scan
- Patient is ≥ 18 years old at the time of the scan
- Patient provides written informed consent
- Patient is referred for standard (F18 FDG; F18 NaF; Ga68 DOTATATE) or research (68Ga
PSMA or 68Ga RM2) PET/CT
- Patient is capable of complying with study procedures
- Patient is able to remain still for duration of imaging procedure (approximately 60
minutes total for both PET/CT)
- Patient is pregnant or nursing
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study