Trial Search Results
Bio-Repository of High Risk Cohorts for the Early Detection of Pancreas Cancer
Bio-repository to collect bio-specimens from patients with 1) pancreatic cysts and 2) patients at high risk, defined by family history and/or genetic mutations, for pancreatic cancer.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Diagnostic Test: Bio-Specimen Collection
- Older than 18 with pancreas cyst
- Older than 18 at high risk for Pancreas cancer
- Unable to provide consent
- Not willing to provide bio-specimens
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study