Trial Search Results
A Study of Diazoxide Choline in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome
The purpose of this is study is to evaluate the effects of DCCR (diazoxide choline controlled release tablets) in children and adults with Prader-Willi syndrome.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Soleno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Drug: DCCR
- Drug: Placebo for DCCR
- Provide voluntary, written informed consent (parent(s) / legal guardian(s) of
patient); provide voluntary, written assent (patients, as appropriate)
- Genetically-confirmed Prader-Willi syndrome and hyperphagic
- In a stable care setting for at least 6 months prior to Visit 1
- Caregiver must have been caring for the patient for at least 6 months prior to Visit 1
- Have participated in an interventional clinical study (i.e., investigational drug or
device, approved drugs or device evaluated for unapproved use) within prior 3 months
- Positive urine pregnancy test (in females of child-bearing potential) or females who
are pregnant or breastfeeding, and/or plan to become pregnant or to breast-feed during
or within 30 days after study participation
- Any other known disease and/or condition, which would prevent, in the opinion of the
Investigator, the patient from completing all study visits and assessments required by
Ages Eligible for Study
4 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study