Trial Search Results
Study of Dutogliptin in Combination With Filgrastim in Post-Myocardial Infarction
A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of Dutogliptin in Combination with Filgrastim in Early Recovery Post-Myocardial Infarction
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Dutogliptin Tartrate
- Drug: Filgrastim Injectable Product
- Drug: Placebos
1. 1. Male or female born between 1933 and 2000.
2. Body weight <96 kg (212 lb).
3. Able to provide written informed consent, including signing and dating the informed
consent form (ICF).
4. Diagnosis of STEMI (defined as new ST-segment elevation at the J point of at least 2
continuous leads of >2 mm [0.2 mV] in men or >1.5 mm [0.1 mV] in women in leads V2 and
V3 OR >1 mm in any other contiguous precordial leads or the limb leads [for both men
and women]) with PCI (bare metal or drug-eluting stent) and Thrombolysis in Myocardial
Infarction flow grade 2 or 3 occurring >2 hours and <24 hours after symptom onset.
5. LVEF ≤45% obtained by cECHO performed within 36 hours post-stent placement.
6. Receiving standard medical therapy for post-MI treatment, according to local
procedures and Principal Investigator discretion
7. Female subjects of childbearing potential must have a negative serum pregnancy test at
Screening and an additional negative urine pregnancy test prior to the first dose of
IMP unless regulated differently by national legislation.
8. Sexually active female subjects of childbearing potential (i.e., women who are not
postmenopausal or who have not had a bilateral oophorectomy, hysterectomy, or tubal
ligation) and all male subjects (who have not been surgically sterilized by vasectomy)
must agree to use effective contraception during the study.
1. Previous MI prior to Screening.
2. Complex peri/post-MI clinical course, including arrhythmias, cardiogenic shock,
pulmonary edema requiring mechanical ventilation, or requirement for vasopressor
3. Significant pre-existing cardiomyopathy with known LVEF ≤45% or moderate to severe
mitral or aortic valvular disease.
4. Amyloidosis, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy, restrictive cardiomyopathy, or
5. Existing heart transplant.
6. Ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation not associated with an acute ischemic episode.
7. Uncontrolled hypertension (systolic >180 mmHg or diastolic >120 mmHg).
8. Treatment with any DPP4 inhibitors (e.g., alogliptin, linagliptin, vildagliptin,
saxagliptin, sitagliptin) or G-CSF medication (e.g., filgrastim, lenograstim,
pegfilgrastim, lipegfilgrastim) within 4 months prior to Randomization.
9. Contraindication to treatment with filgrastim, including known allergy to filgrastim
or other G-CSF medication.
10. Anemia defined as hemoglobin <9 g/dL prior to Randomization.
11. Thrombocytosis (platelets >500 k/µL).
12. Known positive serology for hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or human immunodeficiency virus
13. Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) concentrations >3 times the upper limit of normal (ULN)
or bilirubin >2 x ULN prior to Randomization, according to local laboratory
14. History of cirrhosis and Child-Pugh score B or C.
15. Current fever greater than 101.4 °F (38.6 °C) or recent systemic infection within 2
weeks prior to Randomization.
16. Contraindication to cMRI procedure, including prior implantable cardioverter
defibrillator placement, known reaction to gadolinium, claustrophobia,
non-MRI-compatible, cochlear implant, morbid obesity, or presence of ferromagnetic
material including shunts, shrapnel, penile prostheses, or blood vessel coil.
17. Pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or nursing female subjects.
18. Autoimmune disease requiring immunosuppressive therapy or chronic steroid treatment >5
mg/day prednisolone or equivalent.
19. Significant renal impairment defined as estimated glomerular filtration rate <45
mL/min/1.73 m2, using the Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration equation.
20. Active neoplasm requiring surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation within the prior 12
months (subjects with a history of malignancy who have undergone curative resection or
otherwise not requiring treatment for at least 12 months prior to Screening with no
detectable recurrence are allowed).
21. Malignant hematological disease, i.e., chronic myeloid leukemia or myelodysplastic
22. History of cerebrovascular accident or transient ischemic attack in the past 6 months.
23. History of pneumonia in the last 4 weeks.
24. History of any significant medical or psychiatric disorder that in the opinion of the
investigator would make the subject unsuitable for participation in the study.
25. Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) or treatment with an investigational biologic drug within 6 weeks prior to
26. Participation in another concurrent clinical trial involving a therapeutic
intervention (participation in observational studies and/or registry studies is
27. Unable or unwilling to comply with the requirements of the study.
28. Subject and/or an immediate family member is an employee of the investigational site
directly affiliated with this study, the sponsor or the contract research
29. Considered by the investigator to be unsuitable to participate in the study for any
30. Persons who are in an institution as a result of an administrative or judicial order,
31. History of alcohol or drug abuse.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 85 Years
Genders Eligible for Study