Trial Search Results
Open-Label Study of AG10 in Patients With Cardiomyopathy
This prospective, multicenter open-label study will evaluate the long-term safety, tolerability, PK and PD of AG10 administered on a background of stable heart failure therapy.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Eidos Therapeutics, a BridgeBio company
- Drug: AG10
1. Completed participation in study AG10-201.
2. Willing and able to comply with the study medication regimen and all study
3. The ability to understand and provide informed consent, which must be obtained prior
to initiation of study participation.
4. Male patients and female patients of childbearing potential who engage in heterosexual
intercourse must agree to use effective method(s) of contraception.
1. Hemodynamic instability that would pose too great a risk to the subject.
2. Abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests that would pose too great a risk to the
3. Any clinically significant ongoing medical condition or any laboratory abnormality or
condition that could adversely affect the safety of the patient.
4. Known hypersensitivity to study drug (AG10), its metabolites, or formulation
5. Likely to undergo heart transplantation or placement of a mechanical circulatory
device within the next year.
6. Receiving current treatment with diflunisal, tafamidis, green tea, doxycycline,
TUDCA/Ursodiol, patisiran, inotersen or any other investigational ATTR agent within 14
days or 5 half-lives of the prior investigational agent (whichever is longer) prior to
dosing with study drug.
7. Females who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Lactating females must agree to discontinue
nursing before the study drug is administered.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 90 Years
Genders Eligible for Study