Trial Search Results
Pilot Immunotherapy Study With Letetresgene Autoleucel (Lete-cel, GSK3377794)T-cells Specific in NY-ESO-1/ LAGE-1a-positive Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Either Alone or in Combination With Pembrolizumab
This trial will evaluate safety and efficacy of letetresgene autoleucel (GSK3377794) with or without pembrolizumab in participants with non-small cell lung cancer.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Drug: Lete-cel
- Drug: Pembrolizumab
Phase 1/Phase 2
- Age >=18 years on the day of signing informed consent.
- Histologically or cytologically diagnosed unresectable Stage IIIb or Stage IV NSCLC.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0 or 1.
- Participant is positive for any of the following alleles: human leukocyte antigen
(HLA)-A*02:01, HLA-A*02:05, and a) or HLA-A*02:06 by a validated test.
- Participant's tumor meets the pre-defined threshold for expression of NY-ESO-1 and/or
- Adequate organ function and blood cell counts, as defined in the protocol.
- Predicted life expectancy that is >=24 weeks from leukapheresis.
- Left ventricular ejection fraction >=45%.
- Prior therapies prior to lymphodepletion: a) All participants with NSCLC lacking
actionable genetic aberrations, per National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
guidelines (Arms A and B), need to have received at least one line of programmed death
protein 1/programmed death protein 1 ligand (PD-1/PD-L1) checkpoint blockade therapy.
For participants in the metastatic setting, PD-1/PD-L1 checkpoint blockade therapy
must have been received either alone, in combination or sequentially with
platinum-containing chemotherapy. OR b) All participants with NSCLC with actionable
genetic aberrations, per NCCN guidelines (Arm C only), should have received
appropriate targeted therapy following NCCN or equivalent country-level guidelines.
- Disease progression at time of treatment, as defined in the protocol.
- Measurable disease at time of treatment per response evaluation criteria in solid
tumors (RECIST) version 1.1 as assessed by local site investigator/radiology.
- Prior gene therapy using an integrating vector.
- Prior allogeneic/autologous bone marrow or solid organ transplantation.
- History of allergic reactions attributed to compounds of similar chemical or biologic
composition to cyclophosphamide, fludarabine, dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) or other agents
used in the study
- Severe hypersensitivity (>= Grade 3) to pembrolizumab and/or any of its excipients.
- Active autoimmune disease that has required systemic treatment in past 2 years.
- History of chronic or recurrent (within the last year prior to enrollment) severe
autoimmune or active immune-mediated disease requiring steroids or other
- Uncontrolled intercurrent illness.
- Participant has active infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B
virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), Epstein Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus (CMV),
syphilis, or human T lymphotropic virus (HTLV), as defined in protocol.
- Known psychiatric or substance abuse disorders.
- Symptomatic or untreated central nervous system (CNS) metastases.
- Radiotherapy meeting any of the following criteria: a. >=50 Gray (Gy) to a significant
volume of the pelvis, long bones or spine, or a cumulative dose of radiation that, in
the investigator's opinion would predispose patients to prolonged cytopenia after
lymphodepletion. b. Radiotherapy to the target lesions within 3 months before
lymphodepletion. A lesion with unequivocal progression may be considered a target
lesion regardless of time from last radiotherapy dose.
- Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria may apply.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study