Trial Search Results
Panitumumab-IRDye800 and 89Zr-Panitumumab in Identifying Metastatic Lymph Nodes in Patients With Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer
his study evaluates how well panitumumab-IRDye800 and 89Zr-panitumumab work in identifying cancer that has spread to the lymph nodes in patients with squamous cell head and neck cancer.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Drug: Panitumumab-IRDye800
- Drug: Zirconium Zr-89 Panitumumab
- Device: Pinpoint IR IR9000 flourescence imaging system (FIS)
- Device: SPY-PHI IR9000 flourescence imaging system (FIS)
- Device: Explorer Air camera
- Device: PDE-NEO II camera
- Device: FIS-00 fluorescence imaging system (FIS)
- Device: Da Vinci Firefly Imaging System
- Device: IGP-ELVIS-v4 Macroscopic Specimen Imager
- Device: Vevo 3100 LAZR-X
- Device: Pearl Triology Imaging System
- Device: Odyssey CLx Imaging System
- Device: Leica fluorescence microscope
- Biopsy confirmed diagnosis of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Subjects diagnosed with any T stage, any subsite within the head and neck that are
scheduled to undergo surgical resection. Subjects with recurrent disease or a new
primary will be allowed.
- Planned standard of care surgery with curative intent for squamous cell carcinoma.
- Hemoglobin ≥ 9 gm/dL.
- White blood cell count > 3000/mm³.
- Platelet count ≥ 100,000/mm³.
- Serum creatinine ≤ 1.5 times upper reference range.
- Myocardial infarction (MI); cerebrovascular accident (CVA); uncontrolled congestive
heart failure (CHF); significant liver disease; or unstable angina within 6 months
prior to enrollment.
- Previous bilateral neck dissection.
- History of infusion reactions to monoclonal antibody therapies.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Magnesium or potassium lower than the normal institutional values.
- Subjects receiving class IA (quinidine, procainamide) or class III (dofetilide,
amiodarone, sotalol) antiarrhythmic agents.
- Subjects with a history or evidence of interstitial pneumonitis or pulmonary fibrosis.
- Severe renal disease or anuria.
- Known hypersensitivity to deferoxamine or any of its components.
Ages Eligible for Study
19 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study