Trial Search Results
Preventing Vulnerable Child Syndrome in the NICU With Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (PreVNT Trial)
This study is being done to see if outcomes for both a premature infant's parents and the infant born prematurely who have spent time in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) can be improved through parent cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) sessions.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Collaborator: Stanford University
- Behavioral: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Born at Parkland Hospital
- English or Spanish speaking mother +/- father
- ≤ 30.6 weeks gestation at birth
- Survival to 33 weeks gestation
- Significant congenital anomalies
- Child Protective Services (CPS) involvement or foster care placement
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study