Trial Search Results
A Dose Escalation Study Evaluating CPI-818 in Relapsed/Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma
This is a Phase 1/1b, open-label, first in human study of CPI-818, an oral interleukin-2-inducible tyrosine kinase (ITK) inhibitor for the treatment of relapsed/refractory (R/R) T-cell lymphoma.. This trial will study the safety, tolerability, and anti-tumor activity of CPI-818 as a single drug.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Drug: CPI-818
- Adult subjects age ≥18 years
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0 or 1
- Histologically confirmed evidence of T-cell lymphoma
- Measurable disease.
- Adequate organ function.
- At least 2 standard therapies for advanced or recurrent disease or had a disease for
which there is no more than one established therapy.
- Treatment with systemic immunosuppressive medication.
- History of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- History of primary immunodeficiency, solid organ transplantation.
- History of opportunistic infection within 180 days of starting study drug.
- Females who are pregnant, lactating, or intend to become pregnant
- History of invasive prior malignancy that required systemic therapy within last 3
- Concomitant use of strong inhibitors or inducers of CYP3A.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study