Trial Search Results
Study to Intervene With Nutrition for Gastroparesis
The study is a self-controlled study in which we will assess the nutritional effects of the Kate Farm Peptide 1.5 nutritional Formula in patients with gastroparesis, relative to their pre-enrollment nutritional diet regimen.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Dietary Supplement: Assess the nutritional effects of the Kate Farm Peptide 1.5 nutritional Formula
Identify inclusion criteria.
- Male or female gender
- Ages 18 to 65
- Established diagnosis of gastroparesis confirmed by gastric emptying study within the
last 5 years.
- No changes to gastroparesis medications in the 3 months prior to recruitment.
- Patients with hysterectomy, appendectomy, cholecystectomy and fundoplication are ok to
- Able to give informed consent.
- Patient willing to supplement diet with Kate Farms
- Ability to adhere to the study visit schedule and other protocol requirements.
Identify exclusion criteria.
- Are nursing or pregnant.
- Diagnosis of mechanical small bowel obstruction within 3 months prior to recruitment
- Patients with a history of gastric surgery, including gastrectomy, small bowel
resection or bariatric surgery
- The use of narcotic medications in the month prior to study enrollment or during the
- Diagnosis of short gut syndrome
- Allergic to any ingredients in the Kate Farms formula
- Untreated small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 65 Years
Genders Eligible for Study