Trial Search Results
Association Between a Multi-Gene Panel and Renal Denervation Effectiveness in Patients With Hypertension
The purpose of this study is to assess the effectiveness of a multi-gene panel to determine which subjects are likely to respond to renal denervation therapy with Medtronic's Symplicity Spyral™ multi-electrode renal denervation system.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Genetic: Geneticure for RDN Genetic Panel
1. Individual is currently or has previously been enrolled in a Medtronic clinical study
utilizing the Symplicity Spyral™ multi-electrode renal denervation system.
2. Subject received Renal Denervation.
3. Subject has met the primary efficacy endpoint for the Medtronic Symplicity Spyral
study and which arm they were randomized to.
4. Individual agrees to have all study procedures performed, and is competent and willing
to provide written, informed consent to participate in this clinical study.
- Unable to provide written, informed, consent
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 80 Years
Genders Eligible for Study