Trial Search Results
Phase 1 Study of SQ3370 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and preliminary efficacy of SQ3370 in patients with cancer (solid tumors).
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: SQ3370
- Diagnosis of an advanced local or metastatic solid tumor
- Adequate hematologic, hepatic, renal, and coagulation function
- Tumor is a type where published clinical data would suggest is responsive to
- Prior exposure to 225 mg/m^2 of Dox HCl or DOXIL / CAELYX ® or 450 mg/m^2 of
- CHF, severe myocardial insufficiency, or cardiac arrhythmia
- Any of the following within 28 days prior to Cycle 1 Day 1:
- Major surgery, as defined by the Investigator
- Chemotherapy (except for small molecule kinase inhibitors, which are 6
- Currently enrolled in or discontinued from a clinical study involving an
investigational agent or non-approved use of a drug or device, or concurrently
enrolled in any other type of medical research judged not to be scientifically or
medically compatible with this study.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study