Trial Search Results
Global Utilization And Registry Database for Improved heArt preservatioN
The primary objective of this study is to collect real-world clinical performance data to assess the clinical outcomes of patients receiving heart transplants using donor hearts transported via the SherpaPak CTS System. These results will be compared to outcomes of retrospective patients whose hearts were transported with the previous standard method.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: SherpaPak Cardiac Transport System
- Donor and donor hearts matched to the prospective recipient based upon institutional
- Registered male or female primary heart transplant candidates including pediatric
- Donor and donor hearts that do not meet institutional clinical requirements for
- When safe connection with the aorta cannot be made, e.g., due to lack of enough length
of the aortic root
- Patients who are incarcerated persons (prisoners)
- Patients who have had a previous organ transplant
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study