Trial Search Results
Study of Brexucabtagene Autoleucel (KTE-X19) for the Treatment of Individuals With Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Malignancies
The primary objectives of this study are:
Cohort 1: to provide access to brexucabtagene autoleucel (KTE-X19) for individuals with relapsed or refractory (r/r) mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) until KTE-X19 is commercially available
Cohort 2: To provide access to KTE-X19 for individuals with r/r MCL whose commercially manufactured product did not meet commercial release specification(s)
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Kite, A Gilead Company
- Biological: Brexucabtagene Autoleucel (KTE-X19)
- Drug: Fludarabine
- Drug: Cyclophosphamide
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Pathologically confirmed mantel cell lymphoma (MCL), with documentation of either
overexpression of cyclin D1 or presence of t(11;14)
- Received at least one prior regimen for MCL. Prior therapy must have included:
- Anthracycline or bendamustine-containing chemotherapy, or
- Anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody therapy, or
- Treatment with Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitor (BTKi): ibrutinib,
acalabrutinib, or a BTKi in a clinical trial for r/r MCL.
- Relapsed or refractory disease, defined by the following:
- Disease progression after last regimen, or
- Failure to achieve a partial response (PR) or complete response (CR) to the last
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the brain showing no evidence of central nervous
system (CNS) lymphoma
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1
- Absolute neutrophil count (ANC) ≥ 1,000/uL
- Platelet count ≥ 75,000/uL
- Absolute lymphocyte count ≥ 100/uL
- Adequate renal, hepatic, pulmonary, and cardiac function defined as the following:
- Creatinine clearance (as estimated by Cockcroft Gault formula) ≥ 60 cc/min
- Serum alanine aminotransferase/aspartate aminotransferase (ALT)/AST) ≤ 2.5 x
upper limit of normal (ULN)
- Total bilirubin ≤ 1.5 mg/dl, except in individuals with Gilbert's syndrome
- Cardiac ejection fraction ≥ 50%, no evidence of pericardial effusion (except
trace or physiological) as determined by an echocardiogram (ECHO), and no
clinically significant electrocardiogram (ECG) findings
- No clinically significant pleural effusion
- Baseline oxygen saturation > 92% on room air
- Females of childbearing potential must have a negative serum or urine pregnancy test.
Females who have undergone surgical sterilization or who have been post-menopausal for
at least 2 years are not considered to be of childbearing potential.
- At least 1 measurable lesion. Lesions that have been previously irradiated will be
considered measurable only if progression has been documented following completion of
radiation therapy. If the only measurable disease is lymph node disease, at least 1
lymph node should be ≥ 2 cm.
- Individuals whose commercial manufacture of KTE-X19 did not meet commercial release
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Presence or suspicion of fungal, bacterial, viral, or other infection that is
uncontrolled or requiring intravenous (IV) antimicrobials for management.
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection or acute or chronic active
hepatitis B or hepatitis C infection.
- History of detectable cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) malignant cells or brain metastases or
with a history of CNS lymphoma, CSF malignant cells, or brain metastases
- History of CNS disorder, such as seizure disorder, cerebrovascular
ischemia/hemorrhage, dementia, cerebellar disease, cerebral edema, posterior
reversible encephalopathy syndrome, or any autoimmune disease with CNS involvement
- Any medical condition that, as deemed by the treating physician, may interfere with
assessment of safety or efficacy of study treatment
Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study