Trial Search Results
HDR Brachytherapy 68-Ga-RM2 PET, 68-Ga-PSMA-11 PET &Multi Parametric MRI in Prostate Cancer
This study is being conducted to determine whether the combination of imaging agents 68-Ga RM2 and 68-Ga PMSA11 is better at assessing response to high dose rate (HDR) local therapy than standard imaging or biopsy in patients with known prostate cancer (PC)
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: 68-Ga RM2.
- Drug: 68-Ga PSMA11
- Device: PET/MRI
- Patients must be at least 18 years of age;
- Patients must be able to provide informed consent;
- Histologically proven low-grade or intermediate-grade prostate cancer (PC)
- Scheduled to undergo targeted local therapy (HDR brachytherapy).
- Inability to lie still for the entire imaging time;
- Inability to complete the needed investigational and standard-of-care imaging
examinations due to other reasons (severe claustrophobia, radiation phobia, etc.);
- Any additional medical condition, serious intercurrent illness, or other extenuating
circumstance that, in the opinion of the Investigator, may significantly interfere
with study compliance;
- Metallic implants (contraindicated for MRI).
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study