Trial Search Results
Expanded Access Program for Idebenone in Patients With Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy Who Completed the LEROS Study
Expanded Access Program for Idebenone in Patients with Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy who completed the LEROS Study
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Idebenone 150 MG Oral Tablet
- Patients who completed the LEROS study, who attended the end of study visit in LEROS
and who in the opinion of investigator could benefit from continuation of idebenone
- Signed and dated Informed Consent Form (to be obtained at the Enrollment Visit from
patient or parent/legal guardian (if applicable) prior to dispensing idebenone to the
- Patients who, in the opinion of the LEROS investigator, had unacceptable tolerability
of idebenone treatment in LEROS trial.
- Patients who prematurely discontinued the LEROS study.
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study