Trial Search Results
Predicting Outcomes for Covid-19 Using Sonography
This study seeks to investigate the role of lung ultrasound in caring for Covid-19 positive patients and whether it can be used to predict patient deterioration. This information will be vital for healthcare workers who seek to identify Covid-19 pneumonia or patients at risk for deterioration early in the disease course.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Diagnostic Test: Lung Ultrasound
- Any adult (18 or more years of age) presenting to the emergency department with
symptoms suspicious for Covid-19
- This individual underwent evaluation for Covid-19 via a nasopharyngeal RT-PCR
- This individual received a lung ultrasound by the study authors within 28 days from
- Any individual who did not receive a lung ultrasound within 28 days from initial
evaluation for covid-19 related illness
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study