Trial Search Results
Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of AU-011 Via Suprachoroidal Administration in Subjects With Primary Indeterminate Lesions and Small Choroidal Melanoma
The primary objective is to assess safety and efficacy of AU-011 via suprachoroidal injection to treat primary indeterminate lesions and small choroidal melanoma.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: AU-011
- Device: Suprachoroidal Microinjector
- Device: PDT Laser
- Clinical diagnosis of primary indeterminate lesion or small choroidal melanoma (IL/CM)
- Have no evidence of metastatic disease confirmed by imaging
- Be treatment naïve for IL/CM
- Have known contraindications or sensitivities to the study drug or laser
- Active ocular disease
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study