Trial Search Results
Serial Ultrasound in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC)
To assess whether changes in quantitative tumor perfusion parameters after 3 weeks of treatment, as measured by power doppler ultrasound, can predict initial objective response, defined by current standard-of-care, to therapy at 12 weeks after start of treatment
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Diagnostic Test: Doppler Ultrasound
- Device: Vantage 256 with C5-2v transducer
- Pathology-confirmed diagnosis of metastatic RCC
- At least one tumor lesion greater than 1 cm in diameter, amenable to ultrasound
- Planned to be treated with VEGFR2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor plus immune checkpoint
- Written informed consent
Any comorbid condition that, in the opinion of the treating provider or the Protocol
Directors, compromises the participant's ability to participate in the study.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study