Trial Search Results
Open Label Two-Arm Study to Evaluate Rilzabrutinib in IgG4-Related Disease Patients
This is a Phase 2a, multi-center, open-label, two-arm study of approximately 25 patients with active IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD). The two arms include (1) Experimental: rilzabrutinib with glucocorticoids and (2) Active Comparator: glucocorticoids only.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Principia Biopharma, a Sanofi Company
Collaborator: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Drug: rilzabrutinib
- Drug: Glucocorticoids
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Be male or female with age ≥18 years.
- Have a clinical diagnosis of IgG4-RD.
- Be willing to taper off an equivalent prednisone dose of between 20-40 mg/day in 2
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Currently or within 6 months of screening taking rituximab, other B-cell depleting
agents, or alkylating agents unless B cell concentrations have been demonstrated by
flow cytometry to return to normal values (defined as 5 cells per cubic mm).
- History of solid organ transplant
- Positive at Screening for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or TB
- Female patients who are pregnant or nursing.
- NOTE: Other Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study