Trial Search Results
Overcoming Barriers and Obstacles to Adopting Diabetes Devices (ONBOARD) RCT
This study is a comprehensive, multicomponent behavioral intervention package (ONBOARD; OvercomiNg Barriers & Obstacles to Adopting Diabetes Devices). ONBOARD will provide adults with T1D the skills to maximize benefit and minimize daily interference from barriers associated with Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) and increase readiness for closed loop.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- Behavioral: ONBOARD
1. Subject is age 18-50 years at time of enrollment
2. Subject must not have been using CGM regularly for past 6 months
3. Subject has a clinical diagnosis of type 1 diabetes
4. Subject comprehends spoken and written English
1. Subject has a medical disorder that in the judgment of the investigator will interfere
with completion of any aspect of the protocol.
2. Subject has a neurologic disorder that in the judgment of the investigator will affect
completion of the protocol.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 50 Years
Genders Eligible for Study