Trial Search Results
Evaluating Efficacy of GuessWhat Mobile App Therapy for Children With Autism
The following study aims to understand the efficacy of the mobile game platform, GuessWhat, in delivering behavioral therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). GuessWhat is a mobile application (available for free for iOS and Android) which contains a suite of games: pro-social charades, emotion guessing, and quiz. Participant families will use their personal smartphones to download the app and play it with their child according to a predetermined regimen.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: GuessWhat Mobile App
1. Parent who is at least 18 years old of child with autism.
2. Child with autism is between 3 and 12 years old at time of baseline data collection.
1. Parent is unable to read English.
2. Parent does not have an Android or iOS smartphone compatible with GuessWhat App--the
app will be available on Android after further development and we will notify
interested families when it becomes available.
Ages Eligible for Study
3 Years - 12 Years
Genders Eligible for Study