Trial Search Results
Mogamulizumab Q4week Dosing in Participants With R/R CTCL
This is an open-label, multicenter, Phase 2 study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of mogamulizumab given Q4W following initial weekly induction in adult participants with relapsed/refractory MF and SS subtypes of CTCL. The study is composed of a 28-day Screening Period during which participants are screened for entry into this study, followed by a treatment period of up to 2 years from Cycle 1 Day 1.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Kyowa Kirin, Inc.
- Drug: Mogamulizumab
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of MF or SS
- Stage IB, II-A, II-B, III, or IV;
- Participants who have failed at least one prior course of systemic therapy (e.g.,
interferon, bexarotene, photopheresis, anti-neoplastic chemotherapy). Psoralen plus
ultraviolet light therapy (PUVA) is not considered a systemic therapy.
- Current evidence of large cell transformation;
- Prior treatment with mogamulizumab;
- History of allogeneic transplant.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study