Trial Search Results
Pharmacogenomic Analysis in Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
This is a retrospective biobank study evaluating the impact of novel genetic variants in a population of 6-mercaptopurine treated pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Stanford University
- Pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) subjects
- Received 6-mercaptopurine
- Available biobank (bone marrow or blood) sample(s) from which deoxyribonucleic acid
(DNA) can be extracted
- White blood cell (WBC) levels
- Pediatric ALL subjects who did NOT receive 6-mercaptopurine
- No biobank sample
- No WBC level
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - 21 Years
Genders Eligible for Study