Trial Search Results
Preventing Impaired Driving Among Adolescents
The primary goal of this project is to evaluate the efficacy of webCHAT, a single-session web-intervention, on reducing impaired driving among adolescents receiving behind-the-wheel training at driver education programs.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Behavioral: webCHAT
- Behavioral: Usual Care
- 15.5-17 year olds enrolled in driver education school
- Access to a computer or smartphone
- Within one month of taking their driver's licensing exam
- Under 15.5 or over 17 years old
- Not enrolled in one of the participating schools
- Non-English speaking
Ages Eligible for Study
15 Years - 17 Years
Genders Eligible for Study