Trial Search Results
BRAVE: Building Resilience and Values Through E-health
The purpose of this study is to determine the feasibility and acceptability of tracking survivors' and their caregivers, stressors, affect, and symptoms using an electronic diary method, in the time period surrounding their routine check- up with their oncologist.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Other: Online survey questionnaire
1. 11-25 years old
2. previously received a pediatric cancer diagnosis and treatment for such
3. completed cancer treatment <5 years ago, in remission
4. Own a smart phone or tablet
5. are English proficient
- no cognitive, motor, or sensory deficits that could preclude completion of study
Ages Eligible for Study
11 Years - 25 Years
Genders Eligible for Study