Trial Search Results
Comparing Operative vs Non Operative Treatment for Pilonidal Disease
The goal is to evaluate whether surgical excision of the pilonidal disease is needed after resolution of the initial symptoms when the patient follows regular hair removal regimen such as laser epilation.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Procedure: Regular Epilation Regimen
- Procedure: Surgical excision
- Patients at Stanford Healthcare with pilonidal disease.
- Patients over the age of 8yrs.
- Inability to read, write or understand English ***or Spanish
- Intellectual disability precluding the patient from being able to comprehend or
respond to the questionnaire
Ages Eligible for Study
8 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study