Latest1 information on COVID-19
©2022 Stanford Medicine
Trial ID: NCT00352027
Stanford V Chemotherapy With Low-Dose Tailored-Field Radiation Therapy for Intermediate Risk Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Patient is less than or equal to 21 years of age
- Patient has a confirmed diagnosis of previously untreated Hodgkin lymphoma
- Has Ann Arbor stage IB, IIIA, or IA/IIA with extranodal extension, multiple nodal
involvement (3 or more sites), or bulky mediastinal adenopathy.
- Patients with favorable risk features
- Patients with unfavorable risk features
- Patients who have received prior therapy for Hodgkin lymphoma.
drug: Nitrogen Mustard
School of Medicine
300 Pasteur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Peds Hem/Onc CRAs